Menswear (split) || The 1975
left ear starts a bit earlier than the rightTOO GOOD
'Well I only bought three, what you looking at me for?'
She’s dressed in white and putting off crying
Well you’re the best man, so what’s the plan?
Why don’t you talk to Matty about it?
I said ‘I only bought three like I told you before.
We’re gonna have to ask about’
Free bar, that’s the point
Spilling amaretto cause of previous joints
I’m sitting with a girl
Preceding railing racket off a porcelain basin
Who’s he? Giving it the lips?
I’ve never seen him knocking about
He looks just like me, but 6’3, so I reckon you could knock him out
'Well I think I'll say a couple of words if you don't mind.
I never really got on with your bird the first time I met her out,
dressed in nowt, telling everybody you were shagging about’
Well, who’s this? Going for the kiss
I’m probably gonna yosh in your mouth
Because it’s 3:05, I can hardly see and I’m on the verge of passing out.
you have to listen to this with your earphones!! so nice
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.